Zenitex has been able to contribute innovatively to the issues pertaining to Environment, Health, Safety, and Wellness, Creating Employment through training & counselling and Free Cancer Screening Camps. We feel humbled when our contributions and activities are compared to huge large-scale companies and corporate Industries.
For various projects, we had association with leading schools and colleges of the city, Hospitals, NGOs, Municipal Corporation, Corporates like L&T, State & Central Government, and other Trust & Social Institutions.
As a private limited company, as of now, we manage the finances from the personal funds of the Director & CEO Mr. Viral S. Desai and annual revenue earned by the company which is finalized by the ‘Board of Directors’ every year.
We are very blessed to have received outstanding moral and non-financial support from the following organizations and NGOs to help us in our endeavours of social welfare:
- Gujarat Cancer Research Initiative – Sanjeevani Rath
- Gateway Ladies Club, Surat
- Sachin Vibhag Kelavni Mandal
- Giants Group of Greater Sachin
- Giants Group - Maroli
- She Club
- Bharat Cancer Hospital
- Nirali Memorial Radiation Centre
- L & T CSR
- Radiocity My FM
- Suratmycity.com Web Portal
- Parivartan De-addiction Centre
- St.Xavier’s High School.Surat
- Wadia Women’s College
- Saraswati Nursing College
- Lourdes Convent High School
- Lajpore Central Jail